Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Ever have the rainy day blues? Where your hair won't do anything right to save your life? (Those days when you wish that everyone could pull off a bald headed look.) My day yesterday started out much like that. I washed my hair at the gym and to my dismay I found that I had forgot to pack my gel. Not having any time to run home I improvised by putting extra conditioner in my hair and hoped it would help stave off the frizzies. Let's just say, it didn't work so well. All the extra moisture from the rain was drawn to my hair like a horse to a carrot. The resulting effect was not so appealing, if this has happened to you then you completely understand. Luckily, I only had one pressing errand to run. As soon as I was done, I high tailed it back over to my house and remedied the situation. I attacked my semi-dry hair with a spray bottle and scrunched in some of my fabulous gel and; voila, my hair was 100 x's better. Turned out not to be such a horrid day after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails